Mercury Retrograde is something which will affect everyone in the world. This always coincides with delays in communication and transportation besides a lot of other things.
As an example, every time NASA tried to send a shuttle when Mercury was retrograde, it was always delayed.
Here is a checklist so you can be better prepared for it:
– There will be communication delays everywhere so give yourself extra time for all your projects.
– Make duplicate keys in case you misplace them which is very common during this period.
– Miscommunication is a hallmark of the Mercury Retrograde period. This is not the best time to buy any gadgets and change your phone plans.
– If you are traveling, make sure you have backups of your keys and photocopy of your driver’s license and passport, etc stored somewhere safe.
– Make sure the cell phone bills are paid up otherwise you will be left without communication. Same thing with all communication gadgets.
– It is an excellent time for research and going back over existing work rather than starting new projects.
– Mercury retrograde will affect Apple, Samsung, Google, and Blackberry as well as any communication-related companies.
– Stocks for internet or telecoms will be volatile. Misleading news about the above-mentioned stocks.
– A Very inventive period for new technology when it is in Gemini and Aquarius.
– Mixed appointments and not being able to get hold of people.
– Don’t change your telephone numbers now (do it either before or after).
– Don’t change your cell phone, home phone or internet plans now as you will be undecided and may want to change your mind later.
– Backup important files as it is easy to forget to save and also for hard drives to crash or accidentally erasing files.
– Don’t get locked out of cars if you have the ones where you could lock yourself out, especially if the car is running!