Mercury Retrograde is something which will affect everyone in the world. This always coincides with delays in communication and transportation amongst a whole lot of other things.
As an example, every time NASA tried to send a shuttle when Mercury was retrograde, it was always delayed.
Mercury is retrograde from 12 Aug 2017 to 5 Sep
Mercury being in the sign of Virgo, it is an excellent time to organize, simplify To Do lists so they work on a daily basis, clean up and get rid of clutter (old clothes, books, utensils etc), editing your writings, adding spell checks and grammar errors, and do research on existing work.
Here is a checklist so you can be better prepared for it:
– There will be communication delays everywhere so give yourself extra time for all your projects.
– Make duplicate keys in case you misplace them which is very common during this period.
– Miscommunication is a hallmark of Mercury Retrograde period. This is not the best time to buy any gadgets and change your phone plans.
– If you are traveling, make sure you have backups of your keys and photocopy of your driver’s license and passport etc stored somewhere safe.
– Make sure the cell phone bills are paid up otherwise you will be left without communication. Same thing with all communication gadgets.
– It is an excellent time for research and going back over existing work rather than starting new projects….Read More