Moon in Scorpio applies to everyone around the world as it captures the global mood, but Scorpios are especially more emotional in their experiences now.
People will be motivated by power, dark moods, fear, and morbid thoughts now and acts of destructiveness will abound.
People tend to be more obsessive, intense, sarcastic and vindictive now.
Scorpio represents Your Need for self-mastery and Transformation.
With Scorpio Moon, you need to be more tactful to avoid making enemies and cultivating bitter rivalries later on.
Don’t be resentful or fatalistic.
Remain optimistic, be more forgiving and keep a low profile.
Excellent days for self-mastery, research, and power of the mind. Drink more water, cut down on red meat and avoid dark alleys.
Scorpio Moon often coincides with political violence, assassinations, and funerals in the news.
People are more susceptible to kidney and urogenital area problems now.
Today’s colors are Black and Burgundy.
Moon in Scorpio is Your Need to Experience
- Self-control and Self Mastery
- Understanding your mission in Life
- Transformation in different areas of life
- Re-evaluation of your motives
- Lessons caused by misuse of power
- How to avoid being vindictive
- Lessons from fated life-death events
- Stimulates your need to “save” others
- Finding your Destiny
- Understanding your Mission
- The positive transformation from fated events
Scorpio Fashion and AstroTies
Order AstroTies App by Hassan Jaffer
You can use the AstroTies for not just the Ties but also for selecting you daily accessories and colors.
Scorpio colors are Black and Burgundy.
If you do too much of it, it leads to
- Misuse of Power
- Too introspective
- Becoming reclusive
- Fanaticism and being radical
- Being resentful in life
- Misuse of Power
Best Activities for Moon in Scorpio
- Re-evaluate your mission and purpose in life.
- Read about the power of the mind
- Practice anything to do with self-control and self-mastery
- Fast periodically or cut down on bad habits like smoking
- Become involved with “causes” and help those who are downtrodden.
- Voluntarily think about matters pertaining to life or death
- Visit the cemetery once in a while.
- Become interested in the mysteries of life and your own destiny.
- Investigate, research
- Get to the root cause of events that bother you.
- Analyze human behavior and read psychology articles.
- Watch a mystery movie (avoid horror movies)
- Re-evaluate childhood experiences in a positive light
Your In-depth Personal Profile Report discusses all your strengths, innate potential, limitations, temperament, and attitude towards love, finance, and other important areas of your life. Get theIn-Depth Personal Analysis ReportNOW. It uses The Sacred Language of Astrology but in plain English!
To make the best decisions about the most important events in your life concerning your finances, health, travel, relationships, and even accident prone days: Get Your 12 Month ForecastNOW.
AstroCalendar is your Personalized website and shows your Moon Transits and their meanings on a daily basis plus all the planets and what they mean in your life. AstroCalendar is a 12-month subscription and you can also include your children or other people. AstroCalendar will help you unlock Nature’s most closely guarded secrets…Your Inner Timing!