Moon in Scorpio applies to everyone around the world as it captures the global mood, but Scorpios are especially more emotional in their experiences now.
Scorpio represents Your Eighth Need which is your need for Transformation.
People will be motivated by power, dark moods, fear, and morbid thoughts now and acts of destructiveness will abound. People tend to be more obsessive, intense, sarcastic and vindictive now.
With Scorpio Moon, you need to be more tactful to avoid making enemies and cultivating bitter rivalries later on. Don’t be resentful or fatalistic. Remain optimistic, be more forgiving and keep a low profile. Excellent days for self-mastery, research, and power of the mind. Drink more water, cut down on red meat and avoid dark alleys.
Scorpio Moon often coincides with political violence, assassinations, and funerals in the news. People are more susceptible to kidney and uro-genital area problems now. Today’s colors are Black and Burgundy.
Moon in Scorpio is Your Need to Experience
– Self Mastery
– Understanding your mission in Life
– Transformation in different areas of life
– Re-evaluation of your motives
– Lessons caused by misuse of power
– How to avoid being vindictive
– Lessons from fated life-death events
– Finding your Destiny
– Understanding your Mission
– The positive transformation from fated events
If you do too much of it, it leads to
– Too introspective
– Becoming reclusive
– Fanaticism and being radical
– Being resentful in life
– Misuse of Power
Best activities to Indulge in
– Re-evaluate your mission and purpose in life.
– Read about the power of the mind
– Practice anything to do with self-control and self-mastery
– Fast periodically or cut down on bad habits like smoking
– Become involved with “causes” and help those who are downtrodden.
– Voluntarily think about matters pertaining to life or death
– Visit the cemetery once in a while.
– Become interested in the mysteries of life and your own destiny.
– Investigate, research
– Get to the root cause of events that bother you.
– Analyze human behavior and read psychology articles.
– Watch a mystery movie (avoid horror movies)
– Re-evaluate childhood experiences in a positive light
The cycle of Jupiter is approximately 11 to 12 years, during which it makes many angles to your natal Mercury. Fortunately, every angle is positive but certain aspects can make you overestimate your time, take on too many projects and exaggerate.
Don’t just wait for the Best Time for Writing, Publishing and Contracts, just start putting down your ideas in draft form from now so as soon as you have a Jupiter Mercury aspect by transit i.e. Jupiter touches off your Mercury, you can be ready to publish.
Your In-depth Personal Profile Report discusses all your strengths, innate potential, limitations, temperament, and attitude towards love, finance and other important areas of your life. Get the In-Depth Personal Analysis Report NOW. It uses The Sacred Language of Astrology but in plain English!
To make the best decisions about the most important events in your life concerning your finances, health, travel, relationships and even accident prone days: Get Your 12 Month Forecast NOW.
AstroCalendar is your Personalized website and shows your Moon Transits e.g. Moon in Scorpio and their meanings on a daily basis plus all the planets and what they mean in your life. AstroCalendar is a 12-month subscription and you can also include your children or other people. AstroCalendar & Oracle will help you unlock Nature’s most closely guarded secrets…Your Inner Timing!